The Finer Details
The Ropery’s sleek architectural design, superior building techniques and sustainable technologies, represent superior quality in every aspect. From stylish fitted kitchens with designer worktops to beautiful bathrooms, these homes boast the very finest in contemporary finishes and design.
Equally, no effort has been spared in the attention to detail invested in the hidden elements of the home, such as thermal insulation, comfort and security. The homes at The Ropery offer convenient, fashionable and effortless urban living, a perfect choice for the busy professional or the family looking for quality living space in the city.
STRUCTURE AND EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- All Homes are A-rated.
- All homes constructed with reinforcedconcrete walls providing:
- Superior sound insulation
- Superior fire rating
- Superior thermal performance
- Bespoke Italian brick to front facades and elegant cedar cladding to 1st floor elevations.
- Low maintenance durable and high quality external finishes.
- Colour matched UPVC downpipes.
- Powder coated cills and non-slip textured aluminium cills to terraces.
- Kilsaran ‘ceresit’ self-coloured render to rear elevations generally.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Windows are NSAI certified high performance double glazed Aluclad windows by Nordan Vindeur.
- Superior locking mechanisms are provided throughout.
- Hardwood contemporary style front doors by Nordan Vindeur.
- Homes fitted with large sliding screens onto terraces.
- Front entrances feature brushed chrome LED light fittings.
- High quality timber flooring in white oak finish throughout living areas.
- Contemporary joinery, doors, skirtings and architraves, provided throughout echoing the modern style of the external envelope.
- Modern polished chrome ironmongery completes the contemporary feel to the internal joinery.
- High ceilings to the ground floor, generally 9 ft tall.
- Internal partitions and floors are acoustically insulated.
- Walls painted in skimming stone colour and joinery elements in strong white, with a combination to stairs as detailed in the show home.
- Kitchens fitted with Athena high gloss, handle-less doors giving a contemporary design with clean lines.
- Silestone quartz worktops complimented with quartz upstands.
- Appliances include Siemens induction hob, oven, dishwasher and Electrolux fridge, freezer and washer-dryer.
- Artessimo under-counter basins with sleek polished chrome mono block taps.
- Under cabinet LED lighting throughout.
- Additionally, kitchens are fitted with gas supply as standard, for the installation of gas hob as per owner preferences.
- Chrome electrical sockets fitted to counter areas.
BATHROOMS AND EN-SUITES
- Bathrooms feature high quality porcelain tiling, consisting of 900mm wall ting and 600mm floor tiling finished with mosaic tiling to wet room areas.
- Bathrooms fitted with high quality Sonas sanitary ware including semi-pedestal wash hand basins and fully shrouded WCs.
- Ground floor en-suites consist of wet room showers with generous proportions.
- 2nd floor en-suites feature slimline shower trays.
- Slim line shower doors are fitted throughout as standard.
- Sleek chrome dual head shower rail units are provided to all showers and baths.
- Chrome heated towel rails fitted in all bathrooms.
- Main bathrooms are completed with hardwood painted bath panels.
- Power supply fitted for the provision of heated mirrors.
- Dual Flush WC cisterns are provided throughout for water conservation.
- Contemporary style, low maintenance, high gloss wardrobes.
- Internal oak finish featuring a variety of hanging and storage options.
- Generous electrical layout throughout the homes providing a mixture of downlights and pendants.
- Lighting and external sockets to all courtyards and terraces.
- Homes wired for intruder alarms.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors fitted throughout.
- Living areas and master bedrooms fitted with USB sockets.
- Kitchens fitted with LED under cabinet lighting.
- Homes wired for TV, telephone and broadband (Virgin Media).
- Roof cabled for satellite if required.
HEATING AND VENTILATION
- Homes are fitted with a high efficiency gas boiler for heating and hot water.
- Pressurised water storage tanks and insulated cylinders are provided at ground floor.
- Contemporary style compact radiators are provided throughout.
- Superior insulation to walls, floors and roofs ensure heating and hot water systems may be operated efficiently and cost effectively.
- Photovoltaic solar panels are fitted to all homes, offering reduced energy costs.
- Homes are fitted with Aereco demand-controlled ventilation system, consisting of an advanced centrally controlled
ventilation unit providing continuous ventilation to all bathrooms, en-suites and kitchens.
PRIVATE PATIOS AND TERRACES
- Outdoor amenity space for each home includes a ground floor patio and 1st floor terrace.
- Ground level courtyards are finished with granite faced paving by Acheson and Glover.
- First floor terraces are finished with artificial grass.
- Patios are installed with external lighting, power sockets and garden taps.
THE DEVELOPMENT AND LANDSCAPING
- High quality landscaping and paving complete the development.
- Boundary areas are completed with glazing and high-quality timber screening.
- One car parking space per dwelling provided on site.
- Bicycle parking provided on site.
Insurance and Management
- Homes covered by Homebond 10-year structural warranty.
- An owners’ management company will be established where each home owner becomes a member of the company.